EACH of the 9 QUESTION MUST BE FULLY ANSWERD
Not in Essay form!
Question – What is today
Answer – Monday
150 WORDS PER ANSWER
Analyze the concepts of strategic planning and strategic management.
1. Determine two fundamental differences between the concepts that you have analyzed
2. Provide one example of strategic management and
3. Provide one example of strategic planning as they relate to healthcare organizations.
Examine the concepts of analytical and emergent approaches to strategic management.
4. Imagine that you are a hospital administrator. Determine which of the two approaches–analytical or emergent–would be more effective in planning to expand services to surrounding communities.
5. Provide an example of the type of information that would be necessary when using the approach that you have deemed to be more effective.
Examine the strategic planning process.
Imagine that your organization is planning to build a pediatric clinic.
6. Determine one external factor that you should consider in the strategic planning of the clinic.
7. Determine one internal factor that you should consider in the strategic planning of the clinic.
8. Determine three reasons why strategic plans fail.
9. Recommend a strategy to overcome each of the reasons you identified and include concepts from the weekly reading.