Research an important case that exemplifies an issue of environmental toxicology, such as Silent Spring by Rachel Carson or Love Canal by Michael H. Brown that involved radiation, endocrine disruptors, or animal or plant poisons.
Write a 700- to 1,150-word paper that includes the following:
- Provide a brief explanation of the cause of this contamination.
- Provide an overview of the toxic effects associated with this case.
- Provide an explanation of the response or clean up associated with this case.
- Explain your opinion of the moral obligations we have, as humans, to our natural environment.
- To what extent is the effect on the environment due to human error?
- To what extent must we go to prevent a recurrence?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.