Evaluate the Want Ads below in terms of employment law.
Help Wanted at Discrimina, Inc. In recent weeks, Discrimina, Inc. has advertised for the following openings. Evaluate the notices from the standpoint of employment law:
1. New “parts man” to keep track of inventory. Must be able to go up and down numerous steps without assistance, do a dead lift of 75 pounds and read and write the English language as a native speaker. The applicant has to be polite to the ladies in the office.
2. Female needed to do typing and light bookkeeping. Must have H.S. diploma, solid ties to the community, and be able to handle rough talk and mild teasing. Applicant should have between 2 and 5 years of experience. Applicant needs to solve any day care problems before taking job.
3. Machinist needed. High pay for the right able bodied man (or gal!). Experience and Vo-Tech training needed. Health and retirement benefits are available after initiation period. Must be willing to work Mondays through Saturdays. Must not have disruptive attitudes or lifestyle. No religious nuts, addicts, crazies, or drunks.
4. Junior executive position, personnel. Work with machinists and office staff. Prefer an Asian, Black, Latino, or White woman with experience in personnel matters including anti-discrimination compliance. No old white dudes, please, we are full up!
5. Gal Friday. Go-fer and greeter in sales office, willing to run errands and do light office work. Will consider young man for this job, if willing to forgo advancement.
1. You are employed by Discrimina, Inc. and Mr. Discrimina has appointed you to a committee to re-write the job ads.
2. In a brief cover memo in a Word document, discuss how the BFOQs in the jobs might be changed to accommodate more people who can do all or part of the jobs.
3. Beneath your BFOQ recommendation, in the same Word document, rewrite at least three of the ads in ways that do not discriminate against gender, race, age, education, and so on.
Must have refrences
Must be VERY detailed work!
Must point out specific laws in each example and explain in depth for each part.