The local city youth league needs a database system to help track children that sign up to play soccer. Data needs to be kept on each team and the children that will be playing on each team and their parents. In addition, data needs to be kept on the coaches for each team. Draw the data model described below.
Entities required: Team, Player, Coach, and Parent.
· Team: Team ID number, Team name, and Team colors.
· Player: Player ID number, Player first name, Player last name, and Player age.
· Coach: Coach ID number, Coach first name, Coach last name, and Coach home phone number.
· Parent: Parent ID number, Parent last name, Parent first name, Home phone number, and Home Address (Street, City, State, and ZIP Code).
The following relationships must be defined:
· Team is related to Player.
· Team is related to Coach.
· Player is related to Parent.
Connectivities and participations are defined as follows:
· A Team may or may not have a Player.
· A Player must have a Team.
· A Team may have many Players.
· A Player has only one Team.
· A Team may or may not have a Coach.
· A Coach must have a Team.
· A Team may have many Coaches.
· A Coach has only one Team.
· A Player must have a Parent.
· A Parent must have a Player.
· A Player may have many Parents.
· A Parent may have many Players.