In this assignment you will design an enterprise scale network using the skills and knowledge gained in this
unit and its prerequisites. This assignment is not a trivial task. To complete it as outlined with all the required
documentation will be a significant task.
The assignment scenario describes in general terms, the network that is to be designed. Following the
scenario, the assignment is broken into a number of sections (phases), each of these phases has a detailed
list of requirements. It is important to read and understand each requirement to make sure that the assignment
is completed accurately.
The following tasks are required to complete the assignment:
• Design the network using the diagram and accompanying requirements
• Simulate and test the network using the network simulator tool Cisco Packet Tracer (v7.2.1)
• Correctly configure single area OSPF protocol
• Correctly configure VLANs and 802.1q trunking
• Correctly configure PPP and PPPoE
• Correctly configure DHCP
• Correctly configure GRE
• Correctly configure NAT and PAT
• Create and apply access control lists on the appropriate routers and interfaces
• Verify that all configurations are operational and functioning according to the scenario guidelines
• Provide documentation and configuration files as detailed in the following sections and phases.
The post Create and apply access control lists on the appropriate routers and interface appeared first on Best Custom Essay Writing Services | Essaysmiths.com.