Write a 750-1,000 word essay which adequately address the topic and requirements stated below. Compare and contrast two ancient male rulers.
Step 1: Select a topic from the list below and include this topic on your title page.
· Ancient Male Rulers: Select any two (2) of these rulers: Ramses II, Shihuangdi, Constantine, Ashoka, Pericles, or Charlemagne. Select rulers from different cultures.
Step 2: In your first paragraph, establish a clear thesis about your chosen subjects that addresses:
· Who or what you are comparing
· The dates covered for each
· 3-4 sentences on the reason for your choice
Step 3: Using reasonable and scholarly resources:
· Compare 2 ways your choices are similar
· Compare 2 ways your choices are different
Step 4: Consider your findings on the similarities and differences mentioned earlier and what it might suggest about differences between the subjects’ cultures. Using reasonable and scholarly resources:
· Compare 3 ways your choices’ cultures are different
Step 5: Using reasonable and scholarly resources:
· Suggest a modern day example of your first choice, and provide a rationale for your suggestion
· Suggest a modern day example of your second choice, and provide a rationale for your suggestion
· Example: For Male rulers….Which President of f U.S, which Governor, Senator, Mayor reminds you of each ancient person you have chosen.
Step 6: In a concluding paragraph, summarize 2 things you learned that in some way ties together with your original thesis.
Step 7: Include a reference area that identifies at least 3 references.