Every so often, a large company, a government organization, a news agency, or a financial institution falls victim to a security breach. This leaves valuable data compromised. For this assignment, do the following:
1. Identify 1 organization that was recently (with in the last 3 years) hacked.
2. Share a summary of an incident.
3. Identify and analyze how the organization reacted.
4. Discuss what was done to rectify and mitigate the situation.
Answer the following questions:
1. What were the implications of this security breach from both the user and company perspective?
2. Based on your analysis, what are some lessons learned from this incident?
3. In your opinion, would a similar incident be likely to happen again (to this organization) in the future?
4. Share any insights you may have had when communicating with the Network Specialists in the class.
APA Format 400-600 words