A Visual Tour of Ancient Greece and Rome
- Due Today 11:59 PM
- Not Submitted
- POINTS 15
- no new messages
Imagine you are narrating a guided tour throughout the ancient Greek and Roman worlds. You might be taking this tour someday yourself!
- Assignment Files
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes that depicts a tour guide describing the places and artifacts that the tourists will see in the ancient Greek and Roman worlds.
Include the following in your tour:
- Visit at least three cities in the ancient Greek world (this includes Greece, Crete, and modern Turkey), and describe what can be found in each.
- Three specific pieces of ancient Greek sculpture
- Artifacts from a mixture of the Bronze Age, the Golden Age, and the Hellenistic Greek periods
- Three specific pieces of ancient Roman architecture (not limited to the city of Rome, but built by Romans)
- Discuss two pieces of Roman literature. The tourists will need to be entertained during those long drives through the countryside!
- Explain the significance of each place or artifact discussed on the tour.
Include in-text citations in the speaker notes for all outside information. Please do not copy and paste information into your speaker notes; the rules against plagiarism apply to speaker notes. You should provide citations and quotations.