For this section of your marketing plan, you will complete a SWOT analysis for the company you selected. Critically analyze its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Your research will provide you with various types of information to support your analysis, such as customer reviews, competitive markets, environmental scans, and so on. Include references and citations to support your SWOT analysis. You may find it helpful to examine the competitors and see what they are doing well and what they are not doing well (since your company could capitalize on their weaknesses).
Apply what you have learned in this module to perform a SWOT analysis for your company.
For this section of your marketing plan, respond to the following questions. Each of your responses for these questions should be a minimum of one page.
- What are your company’s strengths?
- What are your company’s weaknesses?
- What are your company’s opportunities?
- What are your company’s threats?
Things to Remember!
- Each response should be at least one page in length, with your whole paper a minimum of four pages, not counting a cover or reference page.
- Justify your research by including in-text citations and references.
- Format according to APA style.
This activity will count as 5% of your grade and will be assessed according to the SBT SWOT Analysis Rubric.